"Transforms your hard to clean, dull and worn out bathtub into an easy to clean, brilliant and new finish. Ideal for color changes as well"
BATHTUB & TILE RESURFACING OR REGLAZING
Click here to edit subtitle
Who We Are
We are focused on providing reglazing services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
"WE HAVE MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE"
1. Your refinished tub/shower/tile is dry to the touch in just a few hours. It is not dry enough to use for 24 hours. DO NOT USE PRIOR TO THE 24 HOURS
*Same day use finish available*
The new finish will continue to cure for the next 2 weeks.
2. Cleaning your refinished unit should be done with a non-abrasive liquid or spray cleaner applied with a sponge or a soft cloth.
3. Do not use a bathmat with suction cups on the bottom. This may damage the surface.
4. Your tap must NOT drip! Dripping taps damage the surface over time. A dripping tap will void the warranty if finish around drain is damaged.
5. Abuse, Misuse, Improper cleaning or accidents, Will VOID ALL WARRANTIES.